The Saxo Championship is widely regarded as the friendliest teenage racing championship.
This championship offers quality racing with over 20 drivers. They ensure clean racing to provide a friendly environment. The 2021 series sees us venturing out of the UK to Ireland. Also they have signed a deal with Dunlop for them to provide our tyres. Each year the championship grows and sees more drivers competing with newly built cars and new teams. The championship has the goal of being the biggest teenage championship out there.
JSCC 2021 Calendar
- Cadwell Park – 24th – 25th April
- Snetterton – 8th – 9th May
- Knockhill – 19th – 20th June
- Snetterton – 3rd – 4th July
- Brands Hatch – 31st July – 1st August
- Silverstone – 21st – 22nd August
- Pembrey – 9th – 10th October
- Donington – 23rd – 24th October
- Brands Hatch – 6th – 7th November