The Saxo Championship is widely regarded as the friendliest teenage racing championship.
This championship offers quality racing with over 20 drivers. They ensure clean racing to provide a friendly environment. The 2020 series sees us venturing out of the UK to Ireland. Also they have signed a deal with Dunlop for them to provide our tyres. Each year the championship grows and sees more drivers competing with newly built cars and new teams. The championship has the goal of being the biggest teenage championship out there.
JSCC 2020 Calendar
- Cadwell Park – 4th-5th July
- Croft Circuit – 11th-12th July
- Brands Hatch – 1st-2nd August
- Knockhill – 22nd-23rd August
- Mallory Park – 31st August
- Pembrey Circuit – 12th-13th September
- Silverstone – 10th-11th October
- Oulton Park – 24th-25th October
- Brands Hatch – 7th-8th November