The Junior Saloon Car Championship is widely regarded as the friendliest teenage racing championship.
This championship offers quality racing with over 30 drivers. They ensure clean racing to provide a friendly environment. Also they have signed a deal with Dunlop for them to provide our tyres. Each year the championship grows and sees more drivers competing with newly built cars and new teams. The JSCC is the biggest Junior Championship with grids of over 30 drivers.
JSCC 2022 Calendar
- Silverstone International – 26th – 27th March
- Cadwell Park – 23rd – 24th April
- Snetterton – 14th – 15th May
- Silverstone National – 4th – 5th June
- Knockhill – 9th – 10th July
- Croft Circuit – 6th – 7th August
- Donnington Park – 20th – 21st August
- Anglesey Circuit – 3rd – 4th September
- Pembrey Circuit – 9th – 8th October
- Brands Hatch – 12th – 13th November